The Testing Center can proctor exams for courses at other schools. However, please follow these steps:
- Make an appointment in advance (contact info below)
- Present your photo ID when you come in.
- Agree to follow the guidelines of the Testing Center.
- Arrange with your current college to allow the TVCC Testing Center to proctor your exam.
- Test Materials must be sent directly to TVCC's Testing Center. We will return the materials after you have taken the test.
- Testing is stopped 15 minutes before the Testing Center is scheduled to close.
- Cost is $15 per exam. Please pay the fee at Student Services and bring the receipt to the Testing Center when you come in to take the test.
- Students who are enrolled at EOU and BMCC are exempt.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know in advance to cancel and/or reschedule.
|Main Campus Testing Center
650 College Blvd., Ontario, Oregon 97914
|Caldwell Center Testing Center
205 S 6th Ave., Caldwell Idaho 83607