Steps for Testing
- Fill out a GED Registration online at myged.com.
- Schedule your test at myged.com. Be sure to take official practice tests first to see if you are ready!
- For Idaho residents, clarify at myged.com if you are able to test at an Oregon location. For example, age restictions for Home Schooled Students may impact their ability to test at an Oregon location.
- Pay for the testing online. Official tests are $38 each.
- On Test Day
- Arrive Early (Please come to the testing center at least 15 minutes prior to testing.)
- Bring valid photo ID (A valid photo ID has your birth date and is not expired.)
CancellingIf you do not show up for a scheduled test, or fail to cancel 24 hours prior to the test, you will be required to pay $10.00 when you reschedule your test.
If you fail a test and want to retest, you will need to pay $10.00 when you reschedule your test.