Jobs at TVCC
Click on the links below to view the complete recruitment announcements for currently open positions.
Responsible for program development an teaching courses in the Animal Sciences and Ranch Management program.
This position will oversee the planning, organizing, and teaching within the Business and Computer Science department.
This position will provide fiscal oversight for all Business Office and Auxiliary Enterprise operations.
The Dean of Academic Affairs will coordinate, supervise and evaluate all general education and most transfer programs within the college.
Located at either the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution or the Two Rivers Correctional Institution, this position will provide a full range of assessment and evaluation services to individuals with special learning needs.
Full-time position performing a variety of tasks required for the upkeep and care of College grounds and buildings.
Full-time, tenure-track Faculty position responsible for instruction of Mathematics courses.
This position is responsible for developing, organizing, and delivering activities, programs, and events to enhance and support student life and the college experience.
This position will oversee the planning, organizing and teaching within the Surgical Technologist program.
Accepting applications for various adjunct faculty positions.
Part-time positions responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and providing classroom instruction.
Accepting applications for part-time instructor teaching agriculture related courses.
Provide business advising, training and information services for SBDC clients.
Performs a variety of tasks required for the upkeep and care of college buildings and property.
Part-time position responsible for instruction of Electrical Apprenticeship classes.
Part-time position teaching pre-college and college-level writing, speech and literature classes.
Part-time positions providing classroom instruction for the ABSD department.
Responsible for flight and ground instruction of Private Pilot students in the Aviation Applied Science program.
Provides instruction for students participating in Aviation courses.
Part-time position providing support for students enrolled in healthcare sciences courses.
application for individuals to apply for the math lab tutor part time position
This part-time position will provide teaching in the classroom, clinical settings and in the simulation lab.
How to Apply:
Candidates are encouraged to submit only what is requested for the application packet. If you apply for more than one position, a separate and complete application packet must be submitted for each position. It is your responsibility to make sure your complete application packet reaches the HR office by 5 PM. on the closing date or first review date. Applications will be accepted only for announced vacancies.
Step 1 - Obtain an Application for Employment
- Please follow the below link and complete the application and save the application to your desktop. This document must be included in your application submission.
Step 2 - Gather all other required documentation
- Resume and cover letter (detailing relevant experience and qualifications)
- Transcripts from accredited University or College (unofficial copies are acceptable during application process. If an offer is extended, official transcripts must be submitted before the start date.)
- Supplemental information as specified in the job announcement
Step 3 - Submit your application packet in one of the following ways:
- Application materials can be emailed to HR@tvcc.cc
- Mailed to Treasure Valley Community College, Attn: Human Resources, 650 College Blvd., Ontario, OR 97914
- Dropped off in person in the Performing Arts Building, room 108
For security and privacy purposes, please do not email any documentation containing social security numbers or date of birth.
For Snake River Correctional Institution positions inquiries, contact:
Tina Renk at (541) 881-4775
- Or fax your SRCI position inquiry to (541) 881-4774
(Faxes and e-mail should be confirmed with a phone call to ensure receipt.)
- or for Hearing/Speech Impaired to (541) 881-2737
- or e-mail Snake River Correctional Institution at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants for SRCI positions must fill out a LEDS Form as part of their application packet.