Jobs at TVCC
Click on the links below to view the complete recruitment announcements for currently open positions.
Provides clerical and administrative support within the CTE department.
Full-time position focusing on the core responsibilities associated with advising students for financial aid eligibility.
Assist in the planning, organizing, assigning and completion of grounds maintenance tasks.
Responsible for teaching in the classroom, various clinical settings, and in the Simulation lab.
Responsible for prospective student recruitment activities at the TVCC Caldwell campus.
Adjunct instructor responsible for the instruction of GIS classes; including classroom, lab and field trips.
Responsible for all aspects of an intercollegiate men's soccer team.
Responsible for all aspects of an intercollegiate women's soccer team.
This part-time position will teach in the classroom, clinical settings and in the Simulation lab.
This part-time position is responsible for teaching in the classroom, clinical settings and in the Simulation lab.
How to Apply:
Candidates are encouraged to submit only what is requested for the application packet. If you apply for more than one position, a separate and complete application packet must be submitted for each position. It is your responsibility to make sure your complete application packet reaches the HR office by 5 p.m. on the closing date or first review date. Applications will be accepted only for announced vacancies.
Step 1 - Obtain an Application for Employment
- Please use the "TVCC Application" to complete and save the application to your desktop. This document must be included in your application submission.
Step 2 - Gather all other required documentation
- Resume and cover letter (detailing relevant experience and qualifications)
- Transcripts from accredited University or College (unofficial copies are acceptable during application process. If an offer is extended, official transcripts must be submitted before the start date.)
- Supplemental information as specified in the job announcement
Step 3 - Submit your application packet
- Mail all materials to: Treasure Valley Community College, Attn: Human Resources, 650 College Blvd., Ontario, OR 97914
- Dropping off your application packet in person is not encouraged; however, if you desire to do so, please deliver to the Human Resources department during normal business hours.
For Snake River Correctional Institution positions inquiries, contact:
Tina Renk at (541) 881-4775
- Or fax your SRCI position inquiry to (541) 881-4774
(Faxes and e-mail should be confirmed with a phone call to ensure receipt.)
- or for Hearing/Speech Impaired to (541) 881-2737
- or e-mail Snake River Correctional Institution at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants for SRCI positions must fill out a LEDS Form as part of their application packet.