Jobs at TVCC
Click on the links below to view the complete recruitment announcements for currently open positions.
This position will conduct individual and group instruction in academic subjects at the Secondary and Adult levels at Snake River Correctional Institution.
Responsible for the strategic leadership and day-to-day operations within the Student Services departments.
Responsible for development and teaching courses in Irrigation/Drainage or others within Agriculture/Natural Resources.
Responsible for teaching first and second year courses in the Agriculture Business and Crop Science programs.
Responsible for program development and teaching courses in Agriculture Business and Crop Science.
Part-time position teaching pre-college and college-level writing, speech and literature classes.
This position will be responsible for developing and planning instructional strategies for the GED program with the HEP Department.
Responsible for developing, planning and delivering tutoring services for the GED program within the HEP Department.
application for individuals to apply for the math lab tutor part time position
Part-time positions responsible for teaching in the classroom and various clinical settings.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for advising and providing support to TVCC students who reach out through the Burns Outreach Center.
This part-time position will guard, patrol, and monitor college property against fire, theft, vandalism and illegal entry.
How to Apply:
Candidates are encouraged to submit only what is requested for the application packet. If you apply for more than one position, a separate and complete application packet must be submitted for each position. It is your responsibility to make sure your complete application packet reaches the HR office by 5 p.m. on the closing date or first review date. Applications will be accepted only for announced vacancies.
Step 1 - Obtain an Application for Employment
- Please use the "TVCC Application" to complete and save the application to your desktop. This document must be included in your application submission.
Step 2 - Gather all other required documentation
- Resume and cover letter (detailing relevant experience and qualifications)
- Transcripts from accredited University or College (unofficial copies are acceptable during application process. If an offer is extended, official transcripts must be submitted before the start date.)
- Supplemental information as specified in the job announcement
Step 3 - Submit your application packet in one of the following ways:
- Application materials can be emailed to HR@tvcc.cc
- Mailed to Treasure Valley Community College, Attn: Human Resources, 650 College Blvd., Ontario, OR 97914
- Faxed to 541-881-5523
- Dropped off in person in the Performing Arts Building, room 108
For security and privacy purposes, please do not email or fax any documentation containing SSN’s or DOB’s.
For Snake River Correctional Institution positions inquiries, contact:
Tina Renk at (541) 881-4775
- Or fax your SRCI position inquiry to (541) 881-4774
(Faxes and e-mail should be confirmed with a phone call to ensure receipt.)
- or for Hearing/Speech Impaired to (541) 881-2737
- or e-mail Snake River Correctional Institution at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants for SRCI positions must fill out a LEDS Form as part of their application packet.