Jobs at TVCC
Click on the links below to view the complete recruitment announcements for currently open positions.
Responsible for billing/invoicing, collection of accounts and reconciliation of all student accounts.
Responsible for program development and teaching first and second year courses in the Agriculture Business and Crop Science programs.
Coordinates the functions and services within the Athletic Department.
Performs a variety of responsibilities related to Enrollment Services at TVCC including customer service and clerical support.
Plans, develops, and implements internal and external marketing projects and initiatives on behalf of TVCC.
Responsible for instruction of mathematics courses in Developmental Math, Career Technical Math and Statistics or related disciplines.
Serves as a liaison between TVCC, its students, and agencies within the State of Oregon.
This position will provide support for the STARS program as well as other support services within the CTE Department.
Responsible for the instruction of welding classes.
Responsible for development and teaching courses in Irrigation/Drainage or others within Agriculture/Natural Resources.
Responsible for teaching first and second year courses in the Agriculture Business and Crop Science programs.
Responsible for program development and teaching courses in Agriculture Business and Crop Science.
Seeking to fill Assistant Soccer Coach positions for Men's and Women's teams.
Part-time position teaching pre-college and college-level writing, speech and literature classes.
This position will be responsible for developing and planning instructional strategies for the GED program with the HEP Department.
Responsible for developing, planning and delivering tutoring services for the GED program within the HEP Department.
application for individuals to apply for the math lab tutor part time position
Assists in the administration of placement tests and course exams.
How to Apply:
Candidates are encouraged to submit only what is requested for the application packet. If you apply for more than one position, a separate and complete application packet must be submitted for each position. It is your responsibility to make sure your complete application packet reaches the HR office by 5 p.m. on the closing date or first review date. Applications will be accepted only for announced vacancies.
Step 1 - Obtain an Application for Employment
- Please use the "TVCC Application" to complete and save the application to your desktop. This document must be included in your application submission.
Step 2 - Gather all other required documentation
- Resume and cover letter (detailing relevant experience and qualifications)
- Transcripts from accredited University or College (unofficial copies are acceptable during application process. If an offer is extended, official transcripts must be submitted before the start date.)
- Supplemental information as specified in the job announcement
Step 3 - Submit your application packet in one of the following ways:
- Application materials can be emailed to HR@tvcc.cc
- Mailed to Treasure Valley Community College, Attn: Human Resources, 650 College Blvd., Ontario, OR 97914
- Faxed to 541-881-5523
- Dropped off in person in the Performing Arts Building, room 108
For security and privacy purposes, please do not email or fax any documentation containing SSN’s or DOB’s.
For Snake River Correctional Institution positions inquiries, contact:
Tina Renk at (541) 881-4775
- Or fax your SRCI position inquiry to (541) 881-4774
(Faxes and e-mail should be confirmed with a phone call to ensure receipt.)
- or for Hearing/Speech Impaired to (541) 881-2737
- or e-mail Snake River Correctional Institution at: email@example.com
- All applicants for SRCI positions must fill out a LEDS Form as part of their application packet.