Jobs at TVCC
Click on the links below to view the complete recruitment announcements for currently open positions.
This full-time position is located at the Snake River Correctional Institute working to support the Work Based Education Program by performing clerical, computer and other office related duties.
Provides strategic leadership and management of Admissions, Accessibility and Accommodations, Student Intervention, Counseling and Testing Services.
This position is in charge of managing the Caldwell Center and will work closely with the Vice President of Academic Affairs to implement educational programs.
Perform varied tasks required for the upkeep and care of college grounds and buildings.
Serves as a Distance Education Faculty Trainer working with IT staff and Academic Affairs office.
This position will provide coordination and oversight along with tutoring services within the TVCC Math Lab.
Represents TVCC for the purposes of providing outreach for Career & Technical Education students.
This position is responsible for prospective student recruitment activities, coordination with campus recruiters, and matriculation of prospective students specifically at the TVCC Caldwell Center.
This is a full-time, live-in position at the TVCC Residence Halls.
Full-time, Faculty position providing special education services to Adults in Custody at Snake River Correctional Institute.
Responsible for development and teaching courses in Irrigation/Drainage or others within Agriculture/Natural Resources.
Responsible for teaching first and second year courses in the Agriculture Business and Crop Science programs.
Responsible for program development and teaching courses in Agriculture Business and Crop Science.
Seeking to fill Assistant Soccer Coach positions for Men's and Women's teams.
Part-time position teaching pre-college and college-level writing, speech and literature classes.
Head coaching position for an intercollegiate Men's Basketball team.
This position will be responsible for developing and planning instructional strategies for the GED program with the HEP Department.
Responsible for developing, planning and delivering tutoring services for the GED program within the HEP Department.
Provides coordination and administration of placement tests and course exams.
application for individuals to apply for the math lab tutor part time position
This part-time position will provide teaching in the classroom, clinical settings and in the simulation lab.
How to Apply:
Candidates are encouraged to submit only what is requested for the application packet. If you apply for more than one position, a separate and complete application packet must be submitted for each position. It is your responsibility to make sure your complete application packet reaches the HR office by 5 p.m. on the closing date or first review date. Applications will be accepted only for announced vacancies.
Step 1 - Obtain an Application for Employment
- Please use the "TVCC Application" to complete and save the application to your desktop. This document must be included in your application submission.
Step 2 - Gather all other required documentation
- Resume and cover letter (detailing relevant experience and qualifications)
- Transcripts from accredited University or College (unofficial copies are acceptable during application process. If an offer is extended, official transcripts must be submitted before the start date.)
- Supplemental information as specified in the job announcement
Step 3 - Submit your application packet in one of the following ways:
- Application materials can be emailed to HR@tvcc.cc
- Mailed to Treasure Valley Community College, Attn: Human Resources, 650 College Blvd., Ontario, OR 97914
- Faxed to 541-881-5523
- Dropped off in person in the Performing Arts Building, room 108
For security and privacy purposes, please do not email or fax any documentation containing SSN’s or DOB’s.
For Snake River Correctional Institution positions inquiries, contact:
Tina Renk at (541) 881-4775
- Or fax your SRCI position inquiry to (541) 881-4774
(Faxes and e-mail should be confirmed with a phone call to ensure receipt.)
- or for Hearing/Speech Impaired to (541) 881-2737
- or e-mail Snake River Correctional Institution at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants for SRCI positions must fill out a LEDS Form as part of their application packet.