Jobs at TVCC
Click on the links below to view the complete recruitment announcements for currently open positions.
Responsible for determining and coordinating direct and indirect services to students and campus visitors with disabilities at TVCC locations.
Located at the Snake River Correctional Institute, this position will conduct individual and group instruction in academic subjects at the secondary and adult levels.
Located at the Caldwell campus, this full-time position will provide assistance to students, parents, instructors and advisors with questions related to TVCC admissions, advising, registration and financial aid.
Oversees the planning, organizing, and supervising of the Nursing and Allied Health programs.
Assists the Financial Aid Director in administering, processing and ensuring applicable regulatory compliance for federal, state and institutional financial aid funds.
This position is responsible for researching, identifying, submitting and tracking grant applications and providing oversight of grants to ensure compliance standards are met.
Full-time position assisting users with computer-related issues/problems.
Located at the Warner Creek Correctional Facility, this position will provide administrative support for the on-site leadership, development, direction and supervision of the adult basic skills education and workplace programs.
Provides leadership and ensures the integrity of all academic records, including registration, the conferral of degrees, compliance with federal regulations, state law, and accreditation requirements.
Located at Snake River Correctional Institute, this position will provide on-site oversight of Adults in Custody, equipment, and other elements within the Building Construction Technology shop area.
Provides special education services to Adults in Custody at the Snake River Correctional Institute.
Provides assistance to the Head Coach for TVCC's women's basketball team.
Seeking to fill Assistant Soccer Coach positions for Men's and Women's teams.
Provide business advising, training and information services for SBDC clients.
Responsible for all aspects of coaching a men's and women's cheer team.
Part-time position responsible for instruction of Electrical Apprenticeship classes.
Part-time position teaching pre-college and college-level writing, speech and literature classes.
Responsible for the flight and ground instruction of Private Pilot students in the Aviation Applied Science programs.
Responsible for flight and ground instruction of Private Pilot students in the Aviation Applied Science program.
Responsible for developing, planning and delivering tutoring services for the GED program within the HEP Department.
application for individuals to apply for the math lab tutor part time position
This part-time position will provide instruction in the classroom and various clinical settings.
This part-time position will provide teaching in the classroom, clinical settings and in the simulation lab.
Accepting applications for adjunct Welding instructors who will provide instruction at Elevate Academy in Caldwell, Idaho.
How to Apply:
Candidates are encouraged to submit only what is requested for the application packet. If you apply for more than one position, a separate and complete application packet must be submitted for each position. It is your responsibility to make sure your complete application packet reaches the HR office by 5 p.m. on the closing date or first review date. Applications will be accepted only for announced vacancies.
Step 1 - Obtain an Application for Employment
- Please follow the below link and complete the application and save the application to your desktop. This document must be included in your application submission.
- TVCC Application for Employment
Step 2 - Gather all other required documentation
- Resume and cover letter (detailing relevant experience and qualifications)
- Transcripts from accredited University or College (unofficial copies are acceptable during application process. If an offer is extended, official transcripts must be submitted before the start date.)
- Supplemental information as specified in the job announcement
Step 3 - Submit your application packet in one of the following ways:
- Application materials can be emailed to HR@tvcc.cc
- Mailed to Treasure Valley Community College, Attn: Human Resources, 650 College Blvd., Ontario, OR 97914
- Dropped off in person in the Performing Arts Building, room 108
For security and privacy purposes, please do not email any documentation containing social security numbers or date of birth.
For Snake River Correctional Institution positions inquiries, contact:
Tina Renk at (541) 881-4775
- Or fax your SRCI position inquiry to (541) 881-4774
(Faxes and e-mail should be confirmed with a phone call to ensure receipt.)
- or for Hearing/Speech Impaired to (541) 881-2737
- or e-mail Snake River Correctional Institution at: email@example.com
- All applicants for SRCI positions must fill out a LEDS Form as part of their application packet.