Amenities & Services
The Residence Hall is a beautiful three-story building built in 2007 featuring spacious furnished apartment style suites with a living room, bathroom, and shower room in each suite. Conveniently located on campus and within walking distance of classes, the gym and Weese dining hall.
Common Areas & Amenities
- Lounge with a fireplace
- Second lounge with a big screen T.V.
- Community kitchen with a stove, oven, and refrigerator
- Multi-purpose room on the third floor with floor to ceiling windows, print station, study tables & lounge chairs
- Large laundry facility
- Outside bike storage
- Vending machines
- Wireless Internet throughout the facility
- Cable television service in each suite's living room
- Regular custodial services for all common areas
- Either two double bedrooms or four single bedrooms
- Shared living space for the four suitemates with cable TV service in the living room
- Shared bathroom and shower room for the four suitemates with sink, counter space and storage below
- Wireless network access in the shared living space
- Thermostat control in each suite to control heating or cooling
- Furnished living room in each suite with a couch, chair, and end table.
- Extra-long twin beds. Beds are adjustable, bunkable and loftable.
- Large three-drawer dressers
- Closet space
- Desks and a desk chair
Services for Residents
- Mail and packages delivered directly to the hall including UPS and FedEx
- Mail box assigned to each resident
- Regular programming and activities
- Trained professional and student staff to assist students in their college experience
- Roommate matching and gender inclusive housing
- Dietary and Disability Accommodations
- Safe and secure building: entrance doors locked 24 hours a day and only accessible if a resident uses their security card for entrance
- Front desk services (game, recreational, and cleaning supplies available for checkout)
- Parking adjacent to the building with no parking permit required