TVCC offers local high school students the opportunity to enroll in college courses each quarter at a reduced tuition rate. Two weeks prior to the beginning of each term, students are able to sign up for any of TVCC's classes that still have seats available. Both online and live classroom classes are eligible for College Choice. The costs are $45/credit for Oregon residents and $75/credit for out of state residents, plus the expense of books, if required.
*Additional fees may apply for specific programs such as aviation, welding, and nursing
Dual Credit Application Application Instructions
College Choice Registration Form
Who Qualifies for the College Choice Program?
- Must have at least Junior credit standing (starting summer after Sophomore year)
- Must have High School cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Home school students may take the placement test to qualify for the College Choice program (students must test at college-level reading and writing)
College Choice Checklist:
- Treasure Valley Community College Dual Credit Application for Admission above.
- Complete the COLLEGE CHOICE Concurrent Enrollment Approval Form - Submit each quarter student attends TVCC.
- Attach high school transcripts to Concurrent Enrollment Approval Form each quarter.
- Placement Test - Take the placement test at the TVCC Testing Center (if class requires a math or writing pre-requisite)
Testing Center Information for Placement Test
5. Make an advising appointment at TVCC for class selection and advisor signature on Concurrent Enrollment Form. Call 541-881-5822 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
College Choice 2022 - 2023 Registration Dates:
Registration: Dec 19-Jan 6
Classes begin: Jan 9
Registration: Mar 20-31
Classes begin: Apr 3
Classes begin: tba