College & Board Policies
CLICK HERE to view details of the policies as indexed below. Policy site will open in a new browser window.
- Section A/B - Board of Governance
- Contains policies that relate to the structure and foundation of the college and the organization, practices and procedures of the Board.
- Section C - Administration
- Contains policies that pertain to the management of the college, the administrative structure, the president, and policy implementation.
- Section D - Fiscal Management
- Contains policies that cover the management of college funds.
- Section E - Support Services
- Contains policies which cover non-instructional programs and services.
- Section F - Facilities
- Contains policies covering construction, remodeling and long-range planning.
- Section G - Personnel
- Contains personnel policies.
- This is divided into three sections:
- GB - general personnel policies, covering all staff
- GC - licensed staff policies
- GD - support staff policies.
- Section H - Negotiations
- Covers policies relating to the process of negotiations. Due to Oregon law, no policies are needed in this section.
- Section I - Instruction
- Contains policies relating to the instructional program, goals, curriculum, special education, alternative education, co-curricular/extracurricular activities, assessments and grading/credits.
- Section J - Students
- Contains policies dealing with admission, attendance, conduct and discipline, and other student matters. Most policies dealing with student activities, however, are found in Section I.
- Section K/L - Community Relations
- Contains policies relating to relations with the general public, community organizations, public agencies and other educational organizations.
TVCC Drone Usage Policy & ProcedureIn order to maintain compliance with the Department of Aviation, TVCC has posted a copy of TVCC policy ECACB and a copy of the TVCC procedure on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, as well as a link for the Public records conditionally exempt from disclosure. (ORS 192.35)