Transferring to TVCC
Students transferring from other institutions of higher education may have their lower division credits from college-level courses which were successfully completed at fully accredited colleges and universities accepted at TVCC.
- Complete an Application for Admission
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended
- Take the COMPASS placement test (if your transcript does not include college math and writing courses)
- Complete the online new student orientation
- Schedule an advising session and register for classes
Students are advised to consult with a counselor or visit the Admissions Office soon after admission to determine the transferability of courses taken at other colleges and how those courses meet requirements in the student's TVCC program.
Send transcripts to:
650 College Blvd.
Ontario, OR 97914