International Student Admission
If you are an International student and wish to attend TVCC, you must provide the following information for admission:
- A completed Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts (with certified translation if necessary).
Transcripts should show dates attended, subjects studied and grades, and degree or diploma (if earned).
- Official TOEFL Scores. We require a score of 500 or more on the written testing and
173 on the computer testing. Have the TOEFL Institute send scores directly to TVCC.
Our Code is 4825.
NO COPIES, please!
- International Student Financial Statement.
This must have the Official Bank Seal in place.
Funds must be translated into U.S. currency.
An Official copy of a bank statement must accompany the financial statement.
- Affidavit of Support completed by your sponsor or host family, if you are being sponsored or will be living with friends or extended family.
- Current Physical Examination. This is to be done by any physician to document your general health. Must be translated into English.
- If you submit electronic documents, you must mail the original paperwork, as well.
All records in a foreign language must include the originals accompanied by an English translation. When all of the above forms and required information is received by the Admissions Office, the applicant will then be considered for admission (an I-20 form will not be issued to any individual until all required information has been received and approved by the Admissions Office). All students must enroll by the last scheduled day of registration of each term. Foreign students must register for 12 credits or more to be certified on the I-20 form.
All International and Federated States of Micronesia students will be required to purchase health insurance each quarter at the time of enrollment, or certify other medical coverage.