Getting financial aid may seem like a confusing process, but it doesn't have to be. TVCC is ready and willing to help you out and simplify the process.
Take the first step in getting your financial aid. Follow the links to learn more.
Once you are ready, start your application for financial aid now.
Our school code is: 003221
For your convenience we have created a new Financial Aid Checklist to help you through the process.
Steps in the Financial Aid Process at TVCC
- Complete your FAFSA application at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Make sure you have applied for admission to TVCC
- Check your email and regular mail for communication from TVCC - you will receive 1
paper letter from us with directions on how to use your online system to complete
your financial aid application here at TVCC.
- At TVCC you will find all your needed documents, directions, award letter, etc using
our online system at netpartner.tvcc.cc It is critical that you go to this website, read all of it and become familiar with
the resources there.
- Once you have received the letter from us you can log into our system at netpartner.tvcc.cc - make sure to follow the instructions on the webpage - you must use your social security
number where it asks for student id, you must create a PIN for this site (it is not
your FAFSA PIN), if you click on the link as a "first time user" and you get an error
code you need to go back and click the "forgot my PIN" link.
- Once your file has been processed we will send you an email that states you need to
go online and accept your awards. You must do this at netpartner.tvcc.cc.
- If you are using student loans you must complete your entrance counseling and master promissory note at studentloans.gov
In order to receive student loans you must be registered for at least 6 credits.
Your Pell Grant amount will adjust depending on the number of credits you take.
Work study documents only need to be completed if you get hired at the work study job fair held during the first week of Fall classes.
For an estimate of college costs and financial aid assistance available please use our Net Price Calculator.
For help with completing your FAFSA, click on the image below: