BSU Summer Research Applications Due
Interested in conducting summer research in Chemistry and Biochemistry at Boise State University? February 15 is the priority deadline. Apply Today!
Students will be exposed to modern research methods and tools. Participants will gain practical, hands-on research training in analytical, biological, inorganic, materials, organic, physical, and theoretical chemistry.
- $4800 - $5000 stipend
- Summer housing (on-campus)
- Hands-on use of instrumentation
- Skill/resume-building activities
- Visits to chemistry-related industries
- Field trips and other fun events.
Undergraduates considering Chemistry/Biochemistry as their major are invited to apply to conduct summer research in the Boise State University Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
May 29 to August 9, 2013(somewhat flexible)
Priority deadline is February 15, 2013.
We will accept applications from all interested students, but we encourage the following individuals to apply:
- Those who are in their first year of college and are in general chemistry
- Those willing to commit to two consecutive summers of research at Boise State
- Those from colleges with few research opportunities
- Those from groups underrepresented in the sciences