Testing Center FAQ
When is the testing center open?
The testing center hours are variable seasonally and by location.
How can I contact the testing center?
You may reach the testing center in Ontario by phone at 541-881-5799, in Caldwell at 208-455-6835, or by email at email@example.com.
Where is the testing center located?
In Ontario: The testing center is located inside the Four Rivers Cultural Center (FRCC). Test-takers should enter at the east Student Services Center entrance and take the door immediately to the right.
In Caldwell: The testing center is located on the ground level of the Caldwell Center across from the Chukar Den. Get Directions
What should I bring with me to my test?
- Photo ID (required)
- Testing materials (calculator, pens, pencils)
- Some tests require additional items. See COMPASS, CLEP, and GED.
What should I not bring with me?
- Food and/or drinks are not permitted inside the testing center.
- Children are not allowed to accompany a student into the testing center. In no case are children permitted in college-owned or operated facilities without the supervision of an adult.
- All electronic mobile devices must be powered down and stored out of sight.
- Some tests have additional prohibited items. See COMPASS, CLEP, and GED.
How do I schedule a PearsonVue test?
PearsonVue testing is by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, visit pearsonvue.com.
When can I take a CLEP test?
CLEP tests are given on Wednesdays by appointment only.
I need to schedule a special exam, or I have an unusual circumstance. What should I do?
If you need to take a special licensing exam or have some special or unusual circumstances, please contact the Testing Center at 541-881-5799 or firstname.lastname@example.org.