The Testing Center can help you by proctoring exams for courses at other schools. However, please help us out by following these steps:
- Make an appointment in advance.
- Present your photo ID when you come in.
- Agree to follow the guidelines of the Testing Center.
- Arrange with your current college to allow the TVCC Testing Center to proctor your exam.
- Test Materials must be sent directly to TVCC's Testing Center, 650 College Blvd., Ontario, Oregon 97914. We will return the materials after you have taken the test.
- Testing is stopped 15 minutes before the Testing Center is scheduled to close.
- Cost is $15 per exam. Please pay the fee at Student Services and bring the receipt to the Testing Center when you come in to take the test. Students who are enrolled at EOU are exempt.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know in advance to cancel and/or reschedule.
650 College Blvd., Ontario, Oregon 97914