The Treasure Valley Community College Testing Center provides the campus with secure, accessible, and professional testing services for:
- COMPASS Placement Testing
- CLEP Testing
- PearsonVue testing, which includes GED testing
- Test proctoring services for students at other colleges
- Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services Building Codes Division
- Oregon Department of Agriculture Pesticide Certification Exams
- Oregon State Board of Tax Practitioners
- TVCC accepts the COMPASS Placement Exam scores for course placement.
The Ontario Testing Center is located in the Four Rivers Cultural Center building, just down the hall from the Student Services Center.
The Caldwell Testing Center is located on the first floor in room CA 124.
The Testing Centers are closed when Campus is closed.
Distance Education (Web/Online) Students:
All Distance Education students who will not be testing in the TVCC test centers in Ontario, Caldwell, or Burns must make arrangements for proctoring with another institution. The Proctor Approval Form can be found under "Guidelines and Forms" on the menu to the left.
All Mid-term and Final Exams are proctored exams!
Please make arrangements in advance!
PHOTO ID required for all testing services.
Please arrive nearer the opening of the testing session to assure a seat and plenty of time to complete the exam before the closing time.
Students will be asked to fill out a Test Cover Sheet (TCS) completely for each exam (except for Compass testing).
The first Compass (placement) test is free. If the student chooses to re-test, there is a $10 re-test fee which must paid in Student Services before testing. Only one re-test is allowed per quarter.
There is no food or drink allowed in the Test Center. All electronic devices must be turned off prior to signing in for testing (cell phones, pagers, and radios), and no headphones are allowed.