Caldwell Testing Center Hours
**Please Read Student Guide Below
Spring Term Holidays - ClosedMay 30 Memorial Day Observed
Tuesday May 10 open 8 am - 12 pm
Closed from 12:30 - 5:30 pm
April 4 - June 3
Monday: 9 am - noon & 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 9 am - noon & 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 9 am - noon & 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Thursday: 10 am - noon & 12:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Friday: 9 am - noon & 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Spring Term Finals Week
June 6th - 10th
Monday: 10 am - noon & 1 pm - 7 pm
Tuesday: 10 am - noon & 1 pm - 7 pm
Wednesday: 9 am - noon & 1 pm - 6 pm
Thursday: 9 am - noon & 1 pm - 6 pm
Friday: 9 am - noon & 1 pm - 5 pm
Summer classes begin June 20th
**Student Guide & Academic Integrity - Caldwell Testing Center
- You must present photo ID to take a test in the Test Center.
- Cell phones/electronic devices are not allowed in the Test Center. While testing, students are not allowed to access their phone or to leave the Test Room/Center to receive or place a call. Leaving the Test Room/Center to receive or place a call ends your test.
- Food/drinks are not allowed.
- Only authorized testing materials are allowed on the desktop while testing. Purses, large wallets, bags or backpacks must be stored under your chair or table.
- No textbooks, notes or aids of any kind will be allowed without written permission from the instructor. Each instructor's written test instructions will be strictly adhered to.
- Only students taking a test are allowed in the Test Center, no children allowed.
- You are responsible for knowing the dates when tests will be available to you.
- Give yourself ample time to complete your test before the center's closing time.
- Appointments are not necessary for any Compass or TVCC test. All other tests require an appointment. Ontario and Caldwell Test Center hours vary, check each location web site page.
- Students will not be allowed to take tests after the deadline posted in Blackboard for each class. If you need to test after the deadline, you must receive written authorization from your instructor. If this is a test in Blackboard, your instructor will have to make the test available. Proctors in the Test Center are unable to do this.
Finals week will be for FINAL EXAMS ONLY. Make up exams may be taken prior to, or after finals week.
Students are expected to know and to maintain the College's standards relative to academic integrity.
Test Center Staff members are required to document and report any evidence of, or the appearance of, academic dishonesty to the instructor.
During holidays, planned closures, and emergency closures of TVCC, the testing center will also be closed.
Hours subject to change with or without notice.
Do I need to schedule an appointment?
An appointment is NOT NECESSARY for COMPASS Placement tests or TVCC course exams (including TVCC online course exams).
If you will be taking a test for another college or organization, appointments are required.
When planning for a test, please allow enough time for completion prior to testing center closing time. If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, please contact the testing center at 208-455-6835 or email email@example.com.
Are you a TVCC online student? (Not taking your exams at Ontario or Caldwell Testing Center)
Please contact the Ontario Testing Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, as early in the term as possible to arrange for a proctor.