Forms and Documents

Authorization to Release Information (Online Form)
If you would like TVCC to be able to discuss your student records with anyone other than yourself please fill out the Authorization to Release Information.

Change of Degree / Area of Study
Use this form to make sure we have your correct major/degree.

Satisfactory / Unsatisfactory Grade Contract (PDF | Download)
Use this form to request a satisfactory or unsatisfactory grade instead of a letter grade.

Course Waiver/Substitution Petition (PDF | Download)

Use this form to ask the college to either substitute or waive a requirement for your program of study.

Appeal Form for Grade Forgiveness (PDF | Download)
Use this form to ask the college to designate that a low grade not be calculated in the cumulative grade point average on a TVCC transcript.

Direct Deposit for Payroll/Financial Aid Funds (PDF | Download)
Use this form to request direct deposit of any payroll or financial aid funds directly to a personal bank account. 

Complete Withdrawal Form (PDF | Download)
Students who merely stop attending classes without formally withdrawing will receive the grades assigned by their instructors and will not receive a refund of tuition and fees. A student may be administratively removed from a class, but this will not result in any obligation of refund to the student. Recipients of federal financial aid may be required to return monies to the applicable federal program.

Petitions for Graduation

Please fill this form out one term in advance of your final term in order to recieve your one year certificate. For Spring graduation, your petition is due in February.

Advising Documents

Degree Audit Current Catalog - Associate of Arts (PDF | Download)

Evaluation of Credits 2014-15 Catalog - Associate of Arts (PDF | Download)
A worksheet of requirements for the Associate of Arts degree.

Math Chart (PDF | Download)
This chart shows the progression through math courses.

English Chart (PDF | Download)
This chart shows the progression through the writing courses.

Dual Enrollment Documents

Underage Applicant (PDF | Download)
Included this form when you apply for admission if you are under 18 and have not graduated from High School or received your GED.

College Choice Concurrent Enrollment Form (PDF | Download)
Include this form as part of your College Choice Admissions. This form must be signed by your Parent/Guardian and your High School Principal or Counselor.

Have questions about Dual Enrollment programs? 541-881-5806

Student Services Petitions