Physical Education and Health
The goal of our dedicated and professional staff is to provide students the physical education instruction which:
- Allows students to develop knowledge, skills and positive attitudes regarding the value and benefits of physical fitness.
- Promote activities for physical improvement, conditioning, lifetime fitness and social development.
- Continually assess and update physical education curriculum to ensure the courses are grounded in the current principles of physical education, fitness and exercise science.
Although TVCC does not offer a degree in physical education, physical education courses are lower division collegiate courses which transfer to a four-year college or university. Physical education courses may transfer as:
- Elective credits
- Program requirement credits
- And/or graduation requirements
Students are always encouraged to check with the receiving institution and your TVCC academic advisor when hoping to transfer PE credits.